To run spaun, follow these instructions:
0. Extract the files from the zip file.
1. Install nengo 1403 as per the readme.txt file
2. Run nengo 1403
3. Within nengo, press CTRL+P to bring up the scripting console,
and type "run run_spaun_win.py" (if you are on a windows-based
system) or "run run_spaun_lin.py" (if you are on a linux-based
4. The log files that are generated can be found in spaun/out_data
located within this directory.
- This model requires a machine with at least 24GB of RAM to run the full implementation.
Estimated run times for a quad-core 2.5GHz are 3 hours per 1 second
of simulation time.
- See the run_spaun.py file in the spaun directory for experiment